Though I guess my question was more "what could people do with the rules if they were Open Content?".
This would basically be the "5 Rs":
1) Retain – the right to make, own, and control copies of the content (e.g., download, duplicate, store, and manage)
2) Reuse – the right to use the content in a wide range of ways (e.g., in a class, in a study group, on a website, in a video)
3) Revise – the right to adapt, adjust, modify, or alter the content itself (e.g., translate the content into another language)
4) Remix – the right to combine the original or revised content with other open content to create something new (e.g., incorporate the content into a mashup)
5) Redistribute – the right to share copies of the original content, your revisions, or your remixes with others (e.g., give a copy of the content to a friend)