SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 3135 Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 pm 

Welcome. Considering the origin of your username, I assume it is pronounced "dragoon-er"?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am 
Banned

Xendor wrote:
Welcome. Considering the origin of your username, I assume it is pronounced "dragoon-er"?

Thanks. It is pronounced dra-go-ner, otherwise you can call me Robert or Rob for short.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am 

Thanks! I just dislike getting usernames wrong. There are some doozies...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm 

Welcome Aboard Dragoner!

I don't get on COTI too much anymore, but I was on there as Plankowner back in the day.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 pm 
Banned

Thanks! CotI is about the only place I post regularly on the internet, I do seem to remember a Plankowner there. I'm probably more just a lurker.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am 

Hello everyone! I registered here following nightwind1's review of my SF RPG, Terracide. A couple of posters had questions, so I was happy to be able to answer them. I also looked around the SFRPG forums and found a lot of interesting discussions, which made me wish I'd been here before I started working on my own RPG!

Some of you might recognize my username, which I also use over at the Hero Games discussion forum. IIRC, Evil Dr. Ganymede used to post over there a few years ago. I don't know if you remember me, but it's good to see you again, EDG.

After the Terracide... 300 years from today, artificial space colonies orbit distant stars while terraformers labor to create new worlds for humanity. Bizarre aliens come to trade exotic goods unknown to Terran technology. And the lifeless, charred husk of mankind's homeworld slowly cools in the empty, silent void of a dead star system.
Welcome to the rest of the Galaxy; It's Dark Out There.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:14 am 

Welcome aboard, Xavier!

If you go back far enough on the Hero Games board you might recognise my username from there too.

My SFRPG setting, Flat Black

© My posts to this board are copyright under the Berne Convention. They may be quoted on the board with appropriate attribution. They may not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 am 
Administrator

Xavier Onassiss wrote:
IIRC, Evil Dr. Ganymede used to post over there a few years ago. I don't know if you remember me, but it's good to see you again, EDG.

Welcome aboard! I'm not entirely sure I remember being on the Hero boards at all...! It might have been for a brief period around the time Traveller Hero was released, perhaps?

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 am 

EDG wrote:
Xavier Onassiss wrote:
IIRC, Evil Dr. Ganymede used to post over there a few years ago. I don't know if you remember me, but it's good to see you again, EDG.

Welcome aboard! I'm not entirely sure I remember being on the Hero boards at all...! It might have been for a brief period around the time Traveller Hero was released, perhaps?

It appears I was mistaken... a quick perusal of the members list at Hero Games' forums doesn't turn up your name anywhere. I must have remembered you from some other forum; probably RPG.net, although I'm not sure. I stopped posting there quite a few years ago.

After the Terracide... 300 years from today, artificial space colonies orbit distant stars while terraformers labor to create new worlds for humanity. Bizarre aliens come to trade exotic goods unknown to Terran technology. And the lifeless, charred husk of mankind's homeworld slowly cools in the empty, silent void of a dead star system.
Welcome to the rest of the Galaxy; It's Dark Out There.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 am 

Welcome, Xavier! Always good to see yet another author on the boards. :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 3135 Next