SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 50 Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:40 pm 
The Revelator

Depeche Mode: New Life (12 inch) whilst interwebbing-ing-ing...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 pm 

Watching "Fringe" with my newly installed Surround Sound System (!). FINALLY got around to hooking it up.

The previous owners of our how had a system and they had run the wires inside the walls. BUT, they didn't label them, so at the TV port, there were just 4 double wires sticking out. Also, when they removed their speakers, they just tore them from the wall, so there were some pretty big holes that I had patched previously, but the patch stuff wasn't strong enough to hold my speakers, so I had to redo all the patches, then spend a couple hours sorting out the wiring (they wires didn't even have 2 colors, so for each speaker, it took a while just to figure the red/black thing.

BUT, it is all working now and Football sounds GREAT in surround sound. (Yes, both US Football and World Football)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:36 pm 

Save The Last Pint For Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uw-UcROS9s :D

GRAVEYARD - Hisingen Blues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGBa8dVm6k

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm 

Six species of birds with very different calls: Australian magpies, peewees, noisy friar-birds, rainbow lorikeets, red wattlebirds, and a white-winged triller.

My SFRPG setting, Flat Black

© My posts to this board are copyright under the Berne Convention. They may be quoted on the board with appropriate attribution. They may not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm 

PJ Harvey's Rid of me has been seeing some volume lately along with M Gira and D Matz' "What we did"

Cold Specks are (is?) splendid!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 pm 
Administrator

I do loves me some PJ Harvey. Which reminds me, I need to get her "Let England Shake" album!

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:52 pm 

Watched/Listened to Taylor Swift on HD (Palladium) during their repeat of VH1's "Storytellers".

I should NOT like her songs, after all I am 50 years old and a MAN, not a teenage girl! BUT, I LOVE sad songs, and her breakup songs are great.

She is my guilty pleasure... (OK, one of them... I have MANY guilty pleasures... I am a guilty man...) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 pm 

Today I'm listening to soundtrack music, because I can't listen to music with words when i'm trying to write.

Recently I discovered this available for free: http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/78309/ ... soundtrack

I like that it's mostly ambient and doesn't jar my concentration with DUN-DUN-DUNNN moments. Plus I loved me some Homeworld back in ye olde days.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:05 am 
Administrator

Homeworld was awesome. I thought I heard somewhere that they were making a new game in the series?

The soundtracks are great - I've got the HW2 soundtrack, it's very broody and middle-eastern sounding.

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:34 pm 

EDG wrote:
Homeworld was awesome. I thought I heard somewhere that they were making a new game in the series?.

I funded a kickstarter that was going to do a homeworld reboot that you could play on a tablet, but they lost the bid for the license and had to refund everyone's money :cry: . I hope that means someone else will make something new.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 50 Next