SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 am 

Well, I'd like to hold discussions of my own SFRPG setting, but that's not really practical.

I would enjoy discussions of science and speculative science for SF RPG settings and adventures.

I'd like to see notices of and discussions of science and technology news that are relevant to SF, with links to announcements and reports and papers that people had found and thought interesting or curious.

I'd like to read people's opinions and reviews of recent SF stories, novels, movies, and TV, to help guide my selections.

I'd like to see notices of SF RPG launches and kickstarters and so forth, and reviews and opinions and discussion of new products. If the site got well-known enough that designers and publishers came here to post their own notices that's be terrific.

I'd love to take part in more discussions of world-building: not just the astronomy and planetology, butsocial and economic aspects, too.

I'd like to read and discuss people's accounts of their actual play, brainstorm GMing problems, etc.

My SFRPG setting, Flat Black

© My posts to this board are copyright under the Berne Convention. They may be quoted on the board with appropriate attribution. They may not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:37 pm 

I only learned about this board a few days ago, so I would appreciate it if I could look at it a little bit longer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 am 
Administrator

Your stories have touched me heart :).

I'll keep the forum up then. It may become a bit refocussed over time, but it'll stay as long as it's of use to people.

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:41 am 

Thank you, O gracious, O magnanimous board-providing one.

I'll see whether I can do more to make this board interesting and fun.

My SFRPG setting, Flat Black

© My posts to this board are copyright under the Berne Convention. They may be quoted on the board with appropriate attribution. They may not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:23 pm 

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:30 pm 

Thank you very much!

Man has earned the right to hold this planet against all comers, by virtue of occasionally producing someone completely bat**** insane. xkcd #556
Just like people, stars can be very important without being terribly bright. Phil Plait, "Bad Astronomy"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 pm 

EDG wrote:
I'll keep the forum up then. It may become a bit refocussed over time, but it'll stay as long as it's of use to people.

Yay! Thanks, EDG!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:43 pm 

EDG wrote:
Your stories have touched me heart :).

Funny, I have heard it mentioned on other boards (which shall not be named) that you have no heart. :twisted:

Glad to have it confirmed that those rumors are wrong. :D

I didn't reply to this thread because I have been away REALLY busy with work the last few months. I have had to drop several RPG related things along the way, for which I am very sad, but I need to pay the bills.

I am glad this forum is staying up as it is one of only 2 or 3 that I visit on any kind of a regular basis.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:10 pm 

Thanks, EDG!

Stellagama Publishing - Visit our Blog, Den of the Lizard King