SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 pm 

Xavier Onassiss wrote:
As an aside: up to a point, I would have agreed with you that responding to a tragic event with an overwhelming military response against people who had nothing to do with it was absolutely unrealistic. I still think it's unrealistic, but it happened anyway. Human beings aren't always rational, which isn't the same thing as saying they're not predictable -- tragically, most of them are.

Well, the US invaded Iraq after 9/11, even though Iraq had nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:24 pm 

Got the 6E Hero Basic rules in a sale at a local comic shop, so have ordered Terracide. Should get my copy in a week or so.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 am 

That's great news, strontygirl. If you have any questions about the Hero rules, I'll be glad to answer them. nightwind1 is also a Hero expert; he and I have both been playing Hero since its 1st edition. And of course I always enjoy hearing questions about Terracide.

After the Terracide... 300 years from today, artificial space colonies orbit distant stars while terraformers labor to create new worlds for humanity. Bizarre aliens come to trade exotic goods unknown to Terran technology. And the lifeless, charred husk of mankind's homeworld slowly cools in the empty, silent void of a dead star system.
Welcome to the rest of the Galaxy; It's Dark Out There.