SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm 
Administrator

I'll read the spoiler in a couple of weeks and see if you're right ;).

The ships from Novus aren't going to be at the planet yet (though Destiny's probably going to get there and find it's an uninhabitable wasteland or something ;))

I think next week's ep is called "Blockade" and the finale is called "Gauntlet", so either way they sound exciting!

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 pm 

Well, the previews of next weeks (TOMORROWS!!!!) episode gave us a pretty big spoiler about what Destiny will find.

Yeah, in the last episode, they said it would take the fleet 200 years to get there while Destiny could do it in about 10 days.

I must admit, I haven't figured out why they are so concerned about the strain of the Novans on their life support. Didn't they just have an episode that revealed that there were a whole bunch of hibernation pods available for use? Remember Rush messed with them by locking one of them in it for most of the episode? Couldn't they use them for the Novans to reduce the drain on resources?????

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm 
Administrator

Cyborg IM1 wrote:
Well, the previews of next weeks (TOMORROWS!!!!) episode gave us a pretty big spoiler about what Destiny will find.

I don't watch the trailers... but what, they're showing it on Friday instead of Monday??

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:03 pm 

No, that was just me being confused. I forgot they moved it from Friday. I have a DVR, so I never actually watch a show on the day it was aired...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 pm 
Administrator

Phew :)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:00 pm 

I should have realized that SG:U would not ruin last night's episode with the preview from the week before.

I THOUGHT I knew what was going to happen, but NO, they took it in a different direction!

Only one episode left... :( :( :(

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:19 pm 

Was it just me or did that gas giant they used to brake seem a bit close to the yellow star? Just something I noted because its a topic thats been on my brain.

Helping the busy Traveller Referee.

Our website. Our news blog.

On Twitter @GKGames , Google + as Gypsy Knights Games and Facebook as GypsyKnights Games

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm 
Administrator

Yikes, that was tense! Cunning, those drones...

And GKG - not really. Gas giants do migrate, after all. A lot of the gas giants we've seen so far around other stars are really close to them (within Mercury's orbit).

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm 

Is it just me or does Rush seem to be giving Eli more and more responsibility this season?

My guess for the Finale:
Spoiler:
After Eli finds a way to turn off the Drones...

The crew of Destiny and the Novans are going to use the Hybernation Booths to wait for the the Novan fleet to arrive in 200 years. They will (of course) have a copy of the database that has a cure for ALS.

Rush and a few others will stay on Destiny and continue the mission, but the vast majority of the crew will settle down with their descendants. They will split up the 2 sets of Stones, one set stays on Destiny and one set stays with the colony for contact with Destiny and Earth.

Everyone lives happily ever after.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm 
Administrator

Well, he did admit to Young that he thought Eli was a genius (not that he'd tell him personally... ). I think Rush is pushing Eli hard and that he does admire him in his own peculiar way ;).

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next