SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 pm 
The Revelator

We now have a gallery feature installed that people can access - once I've worked out how! :lol:

The gallery is here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:46 pm 
Administrator

OK, here's how this works.

First, if you want to post pictures then you need to register on the gallery site. Best to just use the same username as you do here, to make it easier to identify your work.

To upload pictures, you need to make yourself an image album first. So click on the link that says "Create Albums" at the top. Then press "New" and name your album, and then press "Apply modifications". Your album is now created.

After that, click the "Upload File" link at the top and you can upload your pictures (you can upload from a file or URL). There's a 5MB total quota so don't go too crazy here.

Images will be viewable by anyone, but comments and ratings are only allowed by registered users.

You can select one of the pictures you upload as your gallery's icon too.

Obviously any artwork posted here should be SF-related, but beyond that go nuts :).

If anyone's got any problems or issues with this, let us know here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=236

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:58 am 
Administrator

I have, through cunningness and trickery, added a Gallery link to the top bar of the boad (next to the FAQ, Search, Members, and User Control Panel links) in the subsilver2 theme. That should take you straight to the Gallery from anywhere (it'll open in a new tab too!).

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]