SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:46 am 

Eh? Where is it? I can't find your album.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:09 am 
Administrator

http://www.sfrpg.org.uk/gallery/index.php?cat=10086

(yay, Tyrannids! :) )

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 am 

It's weird, I get Gallowglacht's gallery (try saying that quickly after an evening of gyoza and beer), but instead of a picture I have "No image to display". I hope it's not something buggered up at my end (although of course I also hope it's not a problem with the gallery). :?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 am 
Administrator

Hm, looks fine to me, and the image itself is a jpg so it should be viewable on any browser... do you have the same problem with any other images?

evildrganymede.net - visit the The Worldbuilding Hub, and check out my Science Blog!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 am 

That's the peculiar thing - it works fine for everyone else's galleries. Tried all the usual stuff like logging out of the gallery and logging in again, but to no avail. Hey, maybe the Great Firewall of China is creeping across the border (er, "boundary") ... Gallowglacht, did you tag your image with any counter-revolutionary slogans? :shock:

I guess you'll just have to post the image in the thread for me!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 pm 

Vile wrote:
It's weird, I get Gallowglacht's gallery (try saying that quickly after an evening of gyoza and beer), but instead of a picture I have "No image to display". I hope it's not something buggered up at my end (although of course I also hope it's not a problem with the gallery). :?

Could have been worse, might have been a picture of some Celts; Gallowlachts Gallic Gallery :)
Thank god lent is over and I can have a beer. Neighbours attic went on fire. And we are on a terrace. Lost some 40K stuff in my attic due to smoke damage but everyone (including the pets) is OK. Very little damage in the end thankfully.

No slogans. And seeing it's 40K there could have been plenty of dodgy ones.
Tyranid outlook can mostly be summed up with OMNOMNOM!

I'll try posting another image in a bit, see if that works.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:23 am 

erm, I tried the gallery link about and got "*** Couldn't log in. Try again ***" and I'm pretty sure I had my correct info and was already logged into the general forum. Do I need special access on my account or a sekrit something? :(

Tyranids are fun. I like 4chan /tg/'s cutenids too. They'd certainly be an easy way to infiltrate a planet, as cute pets. D'awww-OMNOMNOM

Last edited by serenemuse on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 am 
Administrator

serenemuse wrote:
erm, I tried the gallery link about and got "*** Couldn't log in. Try again ***" and I'm pretty sure I had my correct info and was already logged into the general forum. Do I need special access on my account or a sekrit something? :(

You need to create a separate account on the gallery to access it - it's not linked to your account here. Essentially it's a separate board that's linked to this one.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:31 pm 

You all make my high school doodles look absolutely amateurish.

I'm afraid to even try to post them... :(

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:22 pm 
Administrator

Susurrus wrote:
You all make my high school doodles look absolutely amateurish.

I'm afraid to even try to post them... :(

If you feel happy with them, then by all means please go ahead and post them! And welcome aboard :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next