SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:52 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 pm 

For all that questioning and back-and-forth stuff! :D

Last edited by Cyborg IM1 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 pm 

Ten years off... or are you doing a prequel? :mrgreen:

Besides... no offense and all that, but I´m the one running the campaign and I was going to start a thread with when and where the game starts. Though of course people could use your In Character thread for establishing character scenes and such.

Man has earned the right to hold this planet against all comers, by virtue of occasionally producing someone completely bat**** insane. xkcd #556
Just like people, stars can be very important without being terribly bright. Phil Plait, "Bad Astronomy"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm 

I don't know WHAT you are talking about, it says 1900... :lol:

OK< I will wait. I was just getting ansy. I can certainly delete the thread when you officially start things up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm 

No, I like the glimpse into the pre-expedition Major´s life.

For the moment, feel free to write the Major talking to the members of the security detail - or some generic science or diplomatic team member whose name the Major cannot quite remember - or set up a defensive perimeter, or whatever strikes you (and him) as sensible preparation. Just don´t go on any major excursions just yet.

Man has earned the right to hold this planet against all comers, by virtue of occasionally producing someone completely bat**** insane. xkcd #556
Just like people, stars can be very important without being terribly bright. Phil Plait, "Bad Astronomy"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:40 pm 

I might do a back-story. I didn't realize we were going to start with the landing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:53 pm 

Waiting for Blackpriester to introduce his character before we begin the exploring...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:11 pm 

He´ll take a bit longer, unfortunately. Just go ahead for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:12 pm 

Sorry for the delay, I am moving and don't have much computator time. I will post again when I get the chance.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:14 pm 

No problem.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:49 pm 

OK

Hopefully all that work and family stuff has finally calmed down enough that I can get back to the important things...