SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am 

All scans into the Astrography Chamber seem to be being passively being absorbed... as if by some sort of shielding or barrier...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 am 

Ustlear's great hand had madstripped the Fusion Grenade slightly off center to the center of the room... it is hard to tell what happens next, and in what order, due to the conflicting information that your brains recieve visually from the view "outside". Slowly the strange "going over a hill at high speed feeling returns and again you are wieghtless... there is a quick flash, then sputtering flicker to your instruments as the Grenade Detonate in the other room... all signals and transmissions being routed through it for some sinister purpose abruptly cease as the pulse waves pass you...

The entire station seems to shudder as if in some tectonic event as suddenly every security and antihack protocol you have goes into the red zone... the blast is over and has done it's work, but now all computers (including Linna's Implant) are now under full on Security Attack. So far, Control's software is keeping whatever is trying to crash in from doing so...

A voice booms inside all pickups as a giant pair of glowing red human eyes "open" and appear before you :

"WHO? Who Dares Intrude?!!"

"Identify! Identify Immediately!" as the giant eyes narrow....

Inertial Locator Lock has been lost with the zero plane (the ground) from the grenade, and from the attack computationally, you are all disoriented, basically losing track of up/down and where the ground is... behind you you can see the control room where the bomb has just gone off, but this quickly fades from sight behind a thick cloud of dark grey smoke... To further add to the bedlam, the Astrograph has just been set into motion, and you are "moving"...

OOC: For the first attack round, you are all effectively stunned. You can speak, but you fight mostly to keep your bearings... Stefan is getting sick... intense waves of nausea are wracking him up good... Though her system reads no damage, Linna's Implant feels as though it has just come out of the nano-furnace and put around her neck... some kind of nerve induction...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm 

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been active here... been crunching at work and for some reason this site has been blocked as being unsafe by the secrurity system at work.

I'll try to catch up,

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm 

Everyone ready to pickup from Holiday Break? From the Referee support staff, we all hope you had a great holiday season!

GAME ON!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm 

I need to celebrate your holidays! 6 month long holidays are what I need, yessiree!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am 

Cyborg IM1 wrote:
I need to celebrate your holidays! 6 month long holidays are what I need, yessiree!

:lol: I agree. Now where were we again?

"No, but I'm full of ideas!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Also not a Dave.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 pm 

I am a bit confused. KoT, are you saying that within the star chamber IS the central CPU or have we moved out of the star chamber and into the CPU room?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm 

I'm not quite sure what Linna's response is. It's been long enough.

"No, but I'm full of ideas!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Also not a Dave.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:27 am 

Yes, this was a great holiday!

From what you can tell by your Intel from your suits, this corridor and projector area that you are standing in, a 20' squae by 60' lng rectangle houses the CPU unit somewhere, which you guys need to switch with the dummy one, and lobotomize the facility...

Currently the AI is starting a Plasma Gun Assault on the incoming Grav Tanks, it seems to have initiative, and is reacting WAY faster than a person, of course. The CPU chip is in this room somewhere... but where???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:32 pm 

My sincerest apologies, Sophonts!

Family matters screamed for my attention, but they have now been resolved. Would you like to continue, or shall we start a new game?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next