SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 59
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 am 

According to Control INTEL, you are in the STODS main CPU chamber... There is a note, written in light pen on the map in tight zoom, it says "Panels.... last message.... Operative Dulantus setting destruct sequence before mind compromised by AI... WARNING!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 am 

The way ths message seems to be written, It could mean several things, but you still have an OBJECTIVE... and now are fully recovered to go into action. You think your suit may have injected you with something to shake the effects.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 pm 

Ustlear shakes his head, clearing the little sparkles in front of his eyes, as he feels the drugs flow through his system. He sighs quietly as the pain from his many scrapes and bruises seems to fade away. He recognizes the tell-tale signs of Combat drug, but this is different. He doesn't have that metallic taste in his mouth, but it is similar. He knows he will pay for this little respite later. But now, it is time to take advantage of the drugs and complete the mission.

'Better living through creative chemistry' he mumbles softly to himself, not realizing that he had left the circuit open allowing the entire team to hear his comment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 am 

Tanks one and three of the Diversion squadron have taken two P-Gun hits, and are GONE. Ustlear is unclear of the display, but the APCs are launching a first salvo at the base...

"dammit..." The AI says.... As above you in the Display, you see Two Hurricane Class System Defense Boats approaching the defense sphere of the base.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am 

Linna turns to Ustlear. "Mac, i think the Compy's gonna waste those Armies. You wanna let it, or you wanna waste it before it can remember us?"

"No, but I'm full of ideas!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Also not a Dave.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm 

"According to Control, THIS is the CPU room! Spread out everyone and start looking for access panels. Full Sensors! Lets get the job done and get out of here!" Ustlear almost yells as he kicks in the full sensor abilities of his vacc suit and starts looking for any kind of access panel.

Ustlear starts on the wall and moves down to the floor and up to the ceiling (and checks the ceiling) checking one area then moving to his left and doing the same sweep again.

[Roll: 3+5 + 1(Int) +1(Sensors) = 10]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 am 

Ustlear's hand sweeps ahead of him, as the sensor sphere of his suit, runs a spectrum on the wall... it is less than a millimeter thick!

There is a distant vibration, a rumble, as one of the missiles from an apc detonates somewhere south of you, ans shudders through the station...

Ustlear's combat instincts and frustrations at this ruse by this machine bring up the urge to smash the walls of this place as his ears flatten in his armor....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 59