SFRPG

The forum for Science Fiction Role Playing Game inspiration and information! So Say We All!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 154 55 56 57 58 59 Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm 

Jame Rowe wrote:
Linna looks over at Stefan, having looked back down the hallway at the voice. She wonders why he hasn't answered yet,

[OOC: sorry, slammed at work and then a long weekend away from the computer]

Watching Linna with concern, Stefan asks "Scanned how? Any sense of where it is coming from?"

"Hey Mac, the corridor looks clear so far, but I think there something odd going on. Set the bomb and let's get the hell out of here."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:15 pm 

jimg wrote:
Jame Rowe wrote:
Linna looks over at Stefan, having looked back down the hallway at the voice. She wonders why he hasn't answered yet,

[OOC: sorry, slammed at work and then a long weekend away from the computer]

{Okay, makes sense.}

Quote:
Watching Linna with concern, Stefan asks "Scanned how? Any sense of where it is coming from?"

"I'm not quite sure. Still checking the system and seeing what happened." [ooc: waiting for KoT to tell me what I found.]

Quote:
"Hey Mac, the corridor looks clear so far, but I think there something odd going on. Set the bomb and let's get the hell out of here."

Linna nods her agreement. Then, realizing that Mac can't see her, she says, "Mac, Stef's right. Blow it - it's the only sure way."

"No, but I'm full of ideas!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Also not a Dave.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 am 

Linna:

Internally, and with all of your combined computer power, you are fighting an invasive control program. You do not know what the effect of this will ultimately be. Your security systems have it locked out, but it is applying "pressure". You can still function normally...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 pm 

Ustlear sets the fusion device and attaches it with a magstrip to the control console at station 2... The countdown starts...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 pm 

"THE TIMER IS SET, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!" Ustlear yells at the top of his lungs, forgetting in his adrenalin haste, that everyone is connected over the radio circuit; military habits die hard.

After setting the timer, Ustlear picks up his gear and heads out of the door towards the rest of the team, using that quick burst of speed that Aslan are known for.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 pm 

"Whoa! I guess we're moving out... Linna are you okay? What's going on with that scan?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:56 pm 

You set it and spring up from the service deck into...Space? But are still on a positive gravitic plane.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:36 pm 

"I dunno - some sort of control program. Comin' from outside; dunno where. Tryin' ta kick it out."

Jame Rowe starts rolling some dice: (2d6+1)
Jame Rowe -> 2d6 (6,6 = 12) + 1 (1) = 13

Linna looks over at Stefan. "I'm gonna need some help getting away. Fighting this program is gonna take some concentratin'."

"No, but I'm full of ideas!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Also not a Dave.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:15 pm 

Stefan will take Linna by the arm and lead her down the hall. His laser pistol is still in his other hand scanning the route ahead. He doesn't have definite plan, just trying to keep moving...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 pm 

All computers of any sort are now under attack by the program... the disparity in tech levels gives you guys a clear first round in Computer Vs. Computer Combat.

At this point all players should total up as much computing power total they have from suits, intelligent weapons, computerweave clothing, handcomps, etc.

and then add:

* Any int bonus

* any computer skill, or hacking skill. Security skill will also sub.

present final modifier like "Bob 12" or something.

Physically, you know you are on a flat, standard gravity 20'x60' corridor, but visually, you are out in space. The holo is incredible. details of it, locations of planets and stars are starting to ghost into your systems as actual data....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous 154 55 56 57 58 59 Next