Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Location: the Retirement Coast, NSW, Australia
I'm beginning to think that I ought to rationalise my holdings of RPG books, get rid to the ones that I'm never likely to play. Is anyone interested in a swap on any of the following?
Unfortunately the books are all here in Australia, which probably means that postage will make swapping prohibitively expensive.
- CyberPunk 2020 2nd edition, paperback, condition fair
- CyberPunk Pacific Rim Sourcebook, paperback, condition good
- GURPS 4th edition: Martial Arts, Powers, Thaumatology, Space, Fantasy; hardbacks, condition excellent
- GURPS 3rd edition: Vehicles, Space, Ultra-Tech, Cops; paperback, condition excellent
- GURPS Traveller: Traveller, Nobles, Starports, Far Trader, Star Mercs, Humaniti, Sword Worlds; paperback, condition excellent
- HERO System Rulebook 4th ed rulebook; paperback, condition very good
- Ninja Hero; paperback, condition fair
- HERO System Fifth Edition; hardback, condition excellent
- Star Hero, Dark Champions supplements for HERO 5th ed.; paperback, condition excellent
- Champions New Millennium; paperback, condition excellent
- Traveller Classic (big floppy black books) Books 0–8 The Classic Books, Supplements 1–13 The Classic Supplements; paperback, condition excellent
- Call of Cthulhu: Keeper's Companion, Delta Green, Masks of Nyarlothotep; paperback, "Masks" is in very good condition, the others excellent
- Big Eyes, Small Mouth revised second edition; paperback, condition excellent
- Fading Suns Passion Play; paperback, condition v.g.–excellent
- Hero Wars Narrator's Book; paperback, condition very good
- King of Sartar; paperback, condition very good
- C&s 3rd ed. Chivalry & Sorcery 3rd edition, C&S 3rd ed Game Master's Handbook; paperbacks. Core is VG, handbook excellent
- D&D 3rd ed.: Players' Handbook, Dungeonmaster's Guide, Monster Manual; hardbacks, condition excellent
- Star Wars Roleplaying game Revised Core Rulebook (d20 version); hardback, condition excellent
- In Nomine (Steve Jackson Games version); paperback, condition very very good
- Vampire, the Masquerade 1st ed.; paperback, condition good
- Vampire 2nd edition: Vampire, the Masquerade, Guide to the Camarilla, Guide to the Sabbat; hardback, condition excellent
- Citybook I, Citybook II; paperbacks, condition very good
- I.C.E. Campaign Classics Pirates; paperback, condition very good
- Dwarven Halls campaign pack for SwordbeareR; staple-bound, condition very good.
— Brett Evill
My SFRPG setting, Flat Black© My posts on SFRPG must not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.
Last edited by Agemegos on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.