This year (2016) #RPGaday is being promoted by Brigadecon rather than by #autocratik.
Here is the list of this year's topics
- August 1: Do you prefer to use real dice, a dice application or program, or use a diceless system?
- August 2: What is the best game session you have had since August 2015?
- August 3: What is something you have done with your game character that you are the proudest of?
- August 4: What is the most impressive thing that you can remember another player’s character doing in a session?
- August 5: What story does your group of players tell about your character?
- August 6: What is the most amazing thing that you know a game group has done for their community?
- August 7: What aspect of Roleplaying Games has had the biggest effect on you?
- August 8: Do you prefer hardcover, softcover, or electronic books? What are the benefits of your preference?
- August 9: What things are a part of your ideal session, other than the actual game?
- August 10: What was the largest in-game surprise you have experienced?
- August 11: Which gamer that you have played with has most affected the way that you play?
- August 12: What game is your group most likely to play next? Why?
- August 13: What makes a successful campaign?
- August 14: Who would be on your dream team of people you used to game with?
- August 15: What types or source of inspiration do you turn to most often for RPGs?
- August 16: What historical character would you like in your group? For what game?
- August 17: What fictional character would best fit in your group? Why?
- August 18: What innovation could RPG groups gain the most benefit from?
- August 19: What is the best way to learn a new game?
- August 20: What is the most challenging but rewarding system have you learned?
- August 21: What was the funniest misinterpretation of a game rule in your group?
- August 22: What are some random events in your games that keep happening?
- August 23: Share one of your best 'Worst Luck' stories.
- August 24: What is the game you are most likely to give to others as a gift?
- August 25: What makes for a good character?
- August 26: What hobbies go well with RPGs?
- August 27: Describe the most unusual circumstance or location in which you have gamed.
- August 28: What film or novel would you be most surprised that a friend had not seen or read?
- August 29: If you could host a game anywhere on Earth, where would that be?
- August 30: Describe the ideal game room if your budget were unlimited.
- August 31: What is the best piece of advice you were ever given for your game of choice?