* Offices, if that's not what you mean by "commercial."
* Medical facilities: hospitals, clinics, emergency rooms, etc.
* Police and judiciary facilities: courts, stations, armories, jails and holding areas, evidence storage.
* Entertainment (auditorium, theater, VR parlor, etc.).
* Arena (for sports, concerts, rallys, etc.).
* Transportation: internal subway stations and lines, slideways, etc. Neal Stephenson's SevenEves has a nice discussion of this idea.
* Waste management: trash sorting, compaction, recycling, disposal. "What a remarkable smell you've discovered..."
* Religious/philosophical centers: cathedrals, megachurches, mosques, synagogues, monasteries, temples, etc.
* Emergency facilities: evacuation centers, stellar storm shelters, firefighting, hazmat response. These might be combined with some of the above, making (e.g.) every church, school, and theater function as an evacuation center and storm shelter if needed.